HP Envy 6258 All-in-One Printer
123 HP Envy 6258 Unboxing & Setup
HP ENVY Photo 6258 Before you unbox the printer package, check whether all the printer components are provided in it. If all 123.hp.com/envy6258 printer components are accompanied, then unbox the printer package to experience the joy.
- Initially, take out the HP Envy 6258 Printer from its printer box. Remove all the seal and sticking substance surrounding the printer.
- Lift up the scanner lid and remove all the sealing materials in it. Then pull down the scanner lid back to its position.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and remove the packaging material from it. Clean the inner surface of the ink cartridge.
- Close the access door of the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is a place to position the colour-coded ink cartridges.
- Next, lift up the paper tray and remove the tapes enclosed in the paper tray. Pull down the paper tray and fix it in position.
PAPER TRAY ALIGNMENT
- Lift up the 123.hp.com/Envy6258 paper tray and tray extender.
- You will notice a small paper slider inside the paper tray.
- Place the paper in the paper tray and adjust the paper alignment by adjusting the paper slider.
- Once the papers are aligned properly, slowly close the paper tray.
SCANNER AND INK CARTRIDGE
- Open the scanner glass lid, and now place a plain paper on top of it. Place the paper in such a way that the side to be printed faces the scanner glass.
- After placing the paper, lower the scanner glass lid back to its position.
- Tap OK on the printers control panel.
- Then 123 hp’setup printer automatically aligns ink cartridge in place.
Steps To Do HP Envy 6258 Printer Driver & Wireless Installation
HP Envy 6258 DRIVER INSTALLATION
- Enter into 123.hp.com/envy6258.
- Enter your printer model as HP Envy 6258 printer and search for HP Envy 6258 Driver download.
- Choose the compatible HP Envy 6258 Driver and click on download option to download it.
- Save the driver file in D drive on your computer.
- Open and run the downloaded driver file to start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and finish the connection setup and driver
How to Open & Install The HP Printer Software?
Once you download the HP printer software from the official page, click on the downloaded software package and run the setup to install the printer software
- For Windows 8.1: For opening HP printer software on the Windows 8.1 operating system, go to download folder and open the downloaded folder. Scroll down and search 123.hp.com/setup 6258 printer software.
- For Windows 8:For opening HP printer software on the Windows 8 operating system, navigate to downloaded files and open the downloaded software. Click the software to complete the installation process.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP: For opening HP printer software on Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP operating system, click on the start menu and enter to downloaded software. Run the software and follow instructions to complete the installation.
123 HP Envy 6258 WIRELESS SETUP
- Active wireless network connection.Wireless network name
- Wireless network password and
- A computer connected with network.
To Connect With Wireless Network
Connecting your HP Envy 6258 printer to a wireless network is not a tedious process if you follow the below steps
- Enter into your 123.hp.com’setup 6258 printer’s control panel.
- Tap on the settings icon to navigate through the wireless setup wizard.
- Click on your network from available network list, and tap on OK. Enter the network password, when prompted on-screen.
- Now your HP Envy 6258 printer is connected with the wireless network.
- Your printer, computer and router must be an inactive state.
- The computer must be connected to the same hp wireless network to which your hp Envy 6258 printer is connected.
- Any USB cable connected with the printer must be disconnected before HP driver installation.
How To Update HP Driver Software In Window 10
Manually update any driver software on your computer
- To update the driver software manually your 123.hp.com/envy6258 computer needs to be connected with an active internet connection.
- Open the device manager on your computer.
- Scroll down to search the printer device, and right-click on the printer device.
- Click on the update driver option from the drop-down list.
- An update driver wizard will be displayed on the screen. Select the search automatically for updated driver software icon.
- Now Windows will search for an update on the browser and then the updated driver will be installed instantly.
To install Printer drivers from HP Official website
- First, visit the HP 123 hp-setup Envy6258 webpage and enter your printer model name as HP Envy printer.
- Search for the appropriate driver software for your HP Envy printer device.
- Download the appropriate driver and extract the setup file.
- Make sure that the downloaded setup file is compatible for your HP Envy printer device.
- Run the downloaded setup file and follow the guidance on the screen to complete the installation of HP Envy printer driver.
123 HP Envy 6258 Troubleshooting
Printhead Problem Error In HP Envy 6258 Printer
- Initially turn on the printer, if 123.hp.com/setup 6258 printer is not in steady-state.
- Lift up the cartridge access door and remove the ink cartridge carefully.
- Now lift up the latch handle and take out the Printhead.
- Clean the Printhead and electrical contacts inside the Envy 6258 printer.
- Place the Printhead in position and gently lower the latch handle.
- Now insert the ink cartridges and close the cartridge access door.
Wireless Printer Issue In HP Envy 6258 Printer
If you find any wireless issue with 123 hp envy Printer, then resolve it easily with HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Turn on your printer and connect it with your computer.
- On your computer, hp install the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Select your printer from the device list and fix the issue with the help of 123.hp.com/envy6258 Print and Scan Doctor.
- If still the issue is not resolved, then print the wireless network test result page.
- Now fix and resolve the issue.